Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A surprise for Bug

Bug, just hanging out on Sunday with his milkshake. 

Bug got a surprise today- I took him to get his own computer.  We have been talking about it for a few months.  I was debating between a computer or a video game system.  I decided against the video game system becuase I would rather Bug play outside and I really don't want to spend money on games all the time.


He definitely has limits on the computer- he has to earn "momma bucks" to get 30 minutes of play time on the computer.  When he earns the momma bucks, he has a choice to either play on the computer or watch a TV show.  I also have complete control of his computer, what sites he gets to play on, etc.  And finally, I loaded only the websites I approve of for him to play on.  But his first statement once he got playing was "momma, I need facebook so I can talk to the girls".  That would Susi, Karla and Andrea- not the girls in his school.  Too cute that he immediately thinks of Popi and the girls.

One happy boy, playing games on pbskids.com.

and a happy milkshake drinking little man.
That's the excitement here.  Wednesday, Bug is going to have a piano lesson to see how he likes it.  

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment