Thursday, November 17, 2011

Indoor soccer season starting up again

We are back to indoor soccer.  This is Bug at the end of last year's season.  A little cutie, that is what he is.

This is tonight- the "Mom!!!!! Stop taking pictures of me, why do you do this to me?" look.

The last game, last season.  See those shorts down near his knees?  

Yea, they are half way up his thighs now.  The Bug is a growing machine!!!

Showing off his soccer shoes.  he loves them.
He played as a defender for the first half of the game.  he spent the half pretty much running back and forth across the field, following the ball play near the opposing team's goal.


He made a great save down near our goal.

The second half of the game, he was on offense.  He scored a GOAL!!!!!

My soccer loving Bug!!!
This will the last year he can play on this league.  he has to move up once his birthday comes.  But the next level is "soccer Ninjas".  let me tell you how much he loves that name!!  I have a feeling he will be playing soccer year round, or at least 3 seasons now.  I am looking forward to being on the sidelines cheering him on and taking pictures.

Love and hugs,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Love the soccer pictures. It's my favorite sport. Glad he enjoys it.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete