Saturday, November 19, 2011

Balloon glow 2011

A fun filled day- Bug and I took our friend N to see the balloons.  The boys were excited to play football before the balloons.  They actually lost interest in the balloons by the time the balloon glow started, but they had fun playing dragons during the glow.

I bought the boys the "angry birds" card game.  We played 2 games and Bug won both

But they went back to playing football.  They were quite mad when I told them they had to stop because there were too many people around.  I think that it point where they lost interest in the balloon glow.

tackling each other was fun

Having some pretzels

Meeting the Owl.  N was not too happy be anywhere near the owl.

Trying desperately to touch the water.  They were so determined to find a way to get wet.

There cute little chairs

N hiding under the blanket because new things were walking around.

The World Choir games mascots- Twirl and

Whirl

Bug and me goofing off

The 3 of us.

Finally the balloons- it was very windy and I think the balloon operators were discussing whether they were going to inflate the balloons.






Because it was so windy, the reflections were not a good this year as they were 2 years ago. I really loved the balloons.

Having pizza at home after the balloon glow.


 It was a good day.

Love and hugs,
Deb

















No comments:

Post a Comment