Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bug got a new bed, now to get him to sleep in it

The talk in this house has been transitioning Bug out of my bed and back into his bed.  Yes, I admit, we have a family bed.  But I want my bed back and Bug is ready for his own bed.  I have been looking for the perfect bed, and finally I found a mini loft.  The bed is about as tall as Bug, I had actually thought it was going to be a little taller.


The bed arrived yesterday and we started put it together last night.

Bug helped too and he was so happy to be working with me on the bed. 

We ran into a problem last night and  had to stop.  Tonight Cousin Jason came over to help and we got the bed done. 

The day after Christmas, Bug starts the transition into his own bed.  We have to clean and organize his room too.  The to do list for the holidays is getting longer, but I am excited for Bug.  This is a cool bed and he will have  a reading/playing nook under it to use. 

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment