Saturday, December 01, 2012

Thanksgiving week - part 2- finally

Bug helping me make stuffing on the day before thanksgiving. 


The dog after all the fun and excitement of Thanksgiving.  We worn him out

The boys playing nerf guns- right after this, they came after me

Bug and Hermano having a picnic dinner on Friday.  We visited the farm and Bug stayed the night- his first night sleeping over at a friend's house.  I had 18 hours without him and I worried about him most of the time.  I did know he was safe and having fun at the farm, but I still worried- it is a mom thing.
 Love and hugs,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Children are growing and their friendship too. It is wonderful as manifested God's way, many blessings to you all.
    Please share them with us.

    Pineda Caceres Family.

    ReplyDelete