Saturday, December 01, 2012

playing while Pap works- 'Hawkeye" Cole

Pap came over this afternoon to service my lawn mower so it is ready for Spring.I would say he helped me, but he does it all.  I am just there to observe and to be told when I have not something right- like not cleaning my lawn mower after using.  The reality is, I don't clean so he has something to tell me about.
Pablo and Bug helped too- by playing and entertaining us.
Pablo like to hold onto his rubber bone and be picked up.  Even Mam got into the game.
Pap continuing with his cleaning.
Resting after some intense playtime
Bug "Hawkeye" Cole decided to entertain us with his shooting skills. 
He is really good at this- if I do say so myself.
One happy little man.  We ended the day with dinner with Mam and Pap.

Pap is having surgery on Monday, so our adventures will be limited for the next few months.

Love and hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Yes! "Hawkeye" is one of the best "Avengers". No snow yet, good ...
    Pap hope this well after surgery and enjoy the holidays.

    Thanks Deb, Bug, Memo, Pap and "Pablito"

    ReplyDelete