Wednesday, August 24, 2016

First day of school- he is a middle schooler now

First Day of school- how in the world do I suddenly have a middle school boy????  Rocket is starting 6th grade, just this year and then 2 more and he will be a high school student.  I am not sure I am ready for this part of the adventure.


this is the "mom, stop taking pictures".  Our bus stop is full this year.  I counted about 7 kids

Then the bus came to the opposite corner where the kids who go to the other catholic school stand.  Yep- we were at the wrong stop.  Of course, this begs the question as to why after 6 years is the school changing the route.  We'll see how long this lasts.

Praying he has a great day at school.  I know the bus ride is going to be good as one of his classmates is now riding the bus too.  He is excited to have a friend to sit with on the bus. 

tonight- part 2 of our adventure starts, we have dancer coming to spend the next 10 days with us. Life is going to be full here. 

I have some photos of soccer practice to post in the next few days.  First soccer game is this Saturday morning.  Wohooo.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment