Thursday, June 04, 2009

Playing in the water

We headed to the park the other night. I had promised Bug time at the water park with his friend Y. As I was driving over to pick up Bug, the heavens open up with driving rain, lightening and thunder. I thought for sure our evening was canceled. But, I noticed that the blue sky was following me from the west to thee east so I was hopeful that we might be play at the park.

By the time we got to the park, the rain showers had passed and the temperatures had dropped and the skies were blue. Playing on the slides with a new friend after playing the water.
The water pooled right here and this was as wet as Bug was willing to get.

He did some walking in the fountains



Played with the frog- although other kids kept pushing him out of the way.




More fountain walking



The ark- it sprays water out- Bug would not get near it. And it has a slide that goes from the other side to the far end.







Not to sure about this.




Really not sure.
I think a few more trips to the water park and Bug will be fine- he just was really uncertain about the entire place. Of course, it might help if Momma had worn her shorts and bathing suit to get wet too (although then there would be no pictures). I will say, we definitely need bug spray- as the bugs were biting us both. That was the reason we ended up leaving the water area. The bugs were having a feast on my ankles.
Love and hugs,
Deb






1 comment:

  1. You in BIG trouble now!!! I just realized you have a new blog and we've been missing out on the adventures of Bug.

    Man is that kid cute or what!!!!

    ReplyDelete