Saturday, September 24, 2011

Another busy Saturday at our house

Let's start with Friday.  Bug stay home from school.  He has bad allergies and sinus issues this time of year and he needed a rest day.  He slept from 8 pm on Thursday until 9 am on Friday!!!!!  he never sleeps late.  he came into my office (yes, the mess below) and hung out in bed all day.  He did spend much of the afternoon writing notes to me.


These are a few of the notes he made for me- "I love you" in the top one.  One the left side is " I love you, you are the best momy in the whole world", and on the right is " I love you more than chocolate syrup and you love me more than cotton candy".

Today was soccer.  The field was squishy wet and it was raining, so we moved into the gym.  These first 2 are from practice.

They are practicing kicking to each other, so they might just do it in the game.

The pack all going after the ball.

Bug had to sell popcorn today, so in uniform. 


With the 1 pm group- group selling outside of the grocery store.

with one of his classmates who is also in the pack.

After selling popcorn for 1.5 hours, we had dinner with Mam and Pap.  Then home to clean house since everyone is coming tomorrow for Uncle Darrell's birthday.

I am exhausted- is it bed time yet?

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment