Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 3 in Boston

Hiya Bug- Momma is missing you, but I will be home tomorrow evening.  Today was more meetings.  We had a good meeting and then the team went out to dinner. 

Here I am, mugging with R, who is the project manager I work with the most.  He is funny guy and we had a good time at dinner.

This is the team walking to dinner.  The weather is wonderful here, not cold and rainy as expected.  But the rain is coming and I will have to fly thru it tomorrow on the way home.  The restaurant was only a few blocks from the hotel, so a nice chance to the get out and stretch.

More the team.   You can see the mix of causal and business clothes.  We actually had about an hour between the time the meeting ended and when we needed to meet for dinner.

After dinner: lots of tapas and lots of laughing, we headed back to the hotel.  It was a good day.

I can't wait to see you tomorrow night.

Love you lots,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment