Sunday, September 18, 2011

jam packed weekend: soccer and 2 birthday parties

Bug had his first soccer practice on Saturday- but since I am the coach, I don't have any pictures.  Mam and Pap came to watch and I know Mam took pictures.  I will have them next Sunday when we celebrate Uncle Darrell's birthday. 
In the afternoon, we headed to the farm to celebrate hermano's birthday.  Bug, had to go and find the Batman mask to run around in for the rest of the day.  He cracks me up some days.

The party was 6 boys and 1 little girl.  The boys were in heaven and headed out to see the cows.  They were fascinated by the stall where the cows are held while the tags are put in their ears.

Bug leaping to catch the ball.
I love these action shots I catch on accident.

The kids were entertained by feeding the cows.  No need to plan games or anything else, turn the kids loose and they are good to go.

Bug just being silly.  This silly personality had come out full force this summer and it continues unabated.  There are days it is cute and other days it is not so cute.

Hermano wanted a firecracker birthday.  I love it!!!!!!

Watching presents being opened.


The big surprise- eyes must be covered.

SURPRISE!!!!!

A new, big bike.


Happy birthday Hermano- we love you!!!!


And for the end- firecrackers for all the kids.  Bug was loving being able to hold the sparklers.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH


Too cool

Preparing to watch the big firecrackers

The whole gang.

And proof of how strong Bug is, he can lift Hermano off the floor.

Today, we had a birthday party for a classmate of Bug. Her birthday was at Chuck E Cheese.


Bug had a great time and even hugged Chuck E Cheese.  I was in shock. 

see, he even stood by the giant mouse for a picture

Bug ate half a piece of pizza and no cake, so we stopped for ice cream on the way home.  The birthday party had no ice cream.
It was a busy weekend.  I think Bug and I will be ready for the week to start just to have some down time.

Love and hugs,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. Chuckie Cheese. I am so sorry.......LOL. That place makes my ears bleed!

    ReplyDelete