Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 2 in Boston

Hola Mi Hijo.   This is the morning view from my hotel room.  Very exciting, right?  Lots and lots of roofs to look at.

Here I am at dinner with my line manager.  As of October, she will have been my manager for 5 years, and this is the first time we have met face to face.  I really like my line manager.  Even better, she brought me chocolate from Canada.  I brought her chocolate from Graeters.  I think it was an even exchange.

The DM trio- JM, AB and me. 

Dinner- a sampler of dishes from the middle east.  YUMMMY.  If you are in Boston/Cambridge, I definitely recommend Zuzu for dinner.

On the way back to the hotel, I was going to run over to fire station next to hotel and take some pictures.  But, as we were preparing to walk across the street, all the fire trucks started to leave, lights flashing and sirens blaring.
I am off to bed.  I am missing you lots mi hijo.  I love you.  2 more days and I will home with you.  I am so proud that you earned another ribbon at school for reading another book today.  Awesome job!!!!  Have fun with Mam and Pap.

Love and hugs,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment