Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 1 on the trip to Boston

I am going to skip posting about where I was 10 years ago on this date and how it has affected me, and instead focus on today.  Today, I had to leave Bug again for a business trip.  He has been spiraling downward the last few days as his anxiety amps up.  It is so hard to explain to people that while he is attached and bonded and we are a family, seperation brings back all the emotions.  With the changes in schedule, going back to school, new activites, he has been on edge, this trip sent him over the edge. Anxious attachement is what the doctor says he has.  I get it, I really do.  I wish there was another way to get him thru this time, but I know there is not.  I need to work to pay for our house, food, etc.  Bug knows this too.  Travel is part of it, it is just sometime unforutante the travel comes at times when I personally need it not to come. 

But on to the stuff for Bug- picture in the airport. Apparently  I can not take photos of us any more.  I used to be able to center these without issue.

Mam helped with this one.  We are sitting outside the new security area at the airport.  Much nicer than going down to the bowels of the airport to go thru security.  We sat for about 30 minutes, going thru a magazine I bought for Bug.  Then I had to go.  The longer I stayed sitting with him and the grandparents, the harder it was going to be for him.  He watched me go thru security, I sent lots of kisses and waves to him and then I went down the stairs to the lower level.  He was crying when I called before boarding the plane.  When I got to Boston, I called Mam to check on him and he was sleeping (which he was supposed to be based on the time).  I will call again in the morning and then tomorrow evening to talk to him. 
Nothing exciting on the plane ride, except the almost crash in Boston, when our plane and another plan wanted to be in the same space.  Nothing like brakes being slammed.  No worries, the planes never touched each other.  It was just an 'exciting way" to end the flight

Here is my Angel boy snuggled in the bed already.  He watched me do some reports and have dinner.

The hotel room.  This time I face the street instead of the parking garage, but it is the same floor I am on all the time.  At least this time, I am far away from the elevators.

dinner in the hotel room, humus, pita chips, roasted red peppers and garlic.  I thought the garlic was raw, but is roasted too.  YUMMMMMMMM
They could have left off the balsamic vinegar around the edge.  But, hey, it is hotel food.
To mi hijo, te amo mucho.  Muchos besos ye abrazos para ti my amor.  I love you, see you in 3 days my little man.

Love and hugs,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment