Monday, November 02, 2009

17th birthday celebration

Bug and I took Mariposa out for her birthday tonight. After reading about Cheesecake factory on Candy's blog for years 9it seems like), we had to go there. GREAT CHOICE!!!

Mariposa's cheesecake cake- chocolate Oreo mudslide something or other- delicious.
One last photo together. I am assuming that this will be our last family outing together. I think things are moving along for Mariposa to be placed with another family- I know it will occur before Thanksgiving.

Birthday wishes



Singing wait staff. They did a great job. This was a new experience for Mariposa. I am glad we shared it with her. I sang too- Bug covered his ears (not sure what that was all about)




Happy birthday Mariposa



Mariposa had white chicken chili- it was great. I am going to look up a recipe of 2 for this- Bug liked it too.




Bug had chicken fingers and broccoli. The broccoli was gross. the chicken was good






My huge burrito. Oh my gosh, it was enough for 3 people. I have lunch for the next 2 days.









Balloons for birthday- another new experience for Mariposa.







Mariposa and Bug. He is having a hard time with the boundaries that are in place now. Hopefully it will get better.
Love to you,
Deb








1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Mariposa! We hope you have enjoyed each and every experience here in the US. :-) They certainly placed you with some of the best and craziest people we know. Best wishes for your next adventure.

    Ann and Elianna

    ReplyDelete