Tuesday, November 10, 2009

another month, another hotel

I am traveling again this week. Bug is safe at Mam and Pap's house- enjoying himself and being spoiled (as my parents are awesome grandparents). Mariposa is at a friend's house.




here are some pictures from today- the hotel room and me at the hotel.



boring hotel room. I think I can almost see our new headquarters from my window- but I am not sure. I will find out tomorrow when we have to walk across the parking lot to go to my meetings.it was a good night. I got to meet one of the team from Australia- we have a monthly call and we have not met face to face. Tomorrow, I get to meet the rest of the team. It should be a busy but productive day.


Bug, Momma loves you. I hope you are having fun with Pap and Mam. I will see you soon.

Love and hugs,
Deb (Momma)

No comments:

Post a Comment