Saturday, November 14, 2009

Home!!!!!

I ma home- got home at 1:30 am on Friday morning. I slept until 6 am and then got up and started working. I ended up working all day (I had hoped to get a nap at lunch time since my travel day went so long). I was exhausted by the time I picked up Bug.

We had dinner with Mam and Pap, then I watched some TV with my snuggle bug- Little Bug. We went to bed at 8 pm- but Bug was not tired, so he fidgeted until 9 pm. Then we both slept. We got up at 6:30 this morning.

We are heading out to pick up Mam and Pap for some shopping and then Pap and I are going to repair some things on the roof. Bug will be the official picture taker. So look for those pictures tomorrow.

Tonight we have a playtime with the boys at the farm- YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment