Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Band concert- and SNOW

We had snow on Monday morning- yuck. but I guess we were overdue as it is December now. This was taken at lunch time when the snow was pretty much melted on the streets and was only left on the back porch area. Have I eve mentioned that I really don't like snow???

We headed out with Mam and Pap to see Jason in his band concert. Since his school is both a junior and senior high (meaning grades 7-12), this concert was the 7th grade orchestra, the 8th grade orchestra, the senior high orchestra, some orchestra groups (2 violins, chamber group), 7th grade band, 8th grade band, percussion ensemble, and symphonic ensemble. Jason was in the last group.
he is somewhere in the back row.
We always sit 3 rows from the back in the balcony- it is the easiest row to get out of (trust me) and there is no one directly in front of us. Thus the pictures from far away.


Bug was letting me know he was tired of my stealth pictures- I was holding the camera down by my side and then I would bring it up.




I was trying to get him watching the concert- but the camera distracted him.



I almost got him here just watching the concert and tapping his feet to the music. during the percussion ensemble - he was tapping out the drum pattern/beats perfectly.






The gang- Pap, Mam, my spot, Bug, Auntie Lulu, Uncle Darrell and Darrell's mom.





The gang with me.
Bug enjoyed the concert, I enjoyed the concert- it was a good night.
Love and hugs,
Deb







No comments:

Post a Comment