Sunday, December 20, 2009

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

from Saturday. We got about 1 inch of very wet snow. It snowed and rained all day- so the 1 inch really never accumulated as the rain melted it and then we'd get some more snow, and so on.

Bug and I headed out to shovel the drive way and walk the neighborhood. Bug preferred the snow covered walking area - also so known as "the grass"
he threw a few snowballs at me.

prepping the snow ball.


I liked the way the snow laid on the trees. We read a book tonight that called this "snow lace". I like that description of it.





















Bug decided that the drive way was not important, the grass needed to be shoveled. At least he could not undo my work there, so I let him shovel the grass.








snow angel









see- he has got it down



shoveling with Momma. I shoveled a path, he just had to push his part to the grass. As you can see, he is much better than last year, but he is still got a ways to go before I can turn him loose on the driveway and know it will be done. But he helped and that is all that matters.



off to shovel the neighbors snow.
So that was the day, other than calling Pap to let him know that we were coming over to help him shovel at his house. We were told to come no earlier than 1 hour from the time of the call. We got there 90 minutes later and Pap had finished it all. So from now on, no warning that we are coming to help, we will just show up.
Well, 2 days of work left this week and then I am on vacation until 04Jan2010.
Love and hugs,
Deb




No comments:

Post a Comment