Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve and Day

Christmas Eve- we went to church for the family service. Bug and his little friend E tried to sit in the same 6 inches of space- according to the pastor who could see them during the children's portion. According to Bug, he and E were just playing. I am just impressed that Bug went to the front of the church without me and stayed there while the children's pastor told them the Christmas story.

After church, we headed over to my aunt's house.
Grandpa Joe looking at the 100 people gathered.
Bug passing the time by playing under the table.

And trying to sleep- he was hot and tired as he goes to bed at 8 pm.


"Santa is coming!!!!!"



Sitting with Santa




Christmas morning- playing with his remote controlled Lighting McQueen and Mater.





helping Jas opening his gift.







An IPOD







A tool box truck









changing the wheels







And the MOTO- this is from my dad and will be staying at Pap's house. But Bug is happy.






















Bug said he had a great Christmas.
I am tired- too much excitement and emotions for me today- and the lack of sleep from last night.
I will have more pictures tomorrow- I took lots of video so I have to upload the videos and then pull pictures from the videos.
Bug wants to know if it is raining at your house?
Love and hugs to you,
Deb












2 comments:

  1. Its raining here.

    Sounds like you had a nice Christmas. Love the moto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Bug, it's raining outside my house. And it's cold out, so it sounds like rain falling on ice.
    I'm glad you had such a fun Christmas!

    ReplyDelete