Wednesday, May 05, 2010

how to tell you need a day out

I am quite far behind on some pictures- these are from Sunday- Mam's birthday party!!!  We are signing happy birthday to mam and hijo is just watching.  he simply refuses to sing.  But he will blow out the candles for you.


Happy Birthday Mam we love you!!!!

Today, I realized hijo and I need to get out.  So we headed to the park after work.  I need to pull up the pictures from the first visit to the park and show how much he has grown.


He still loves to swing in the 'baby" swing.  I had to break it to him that come his birthday in August, he is not allowed to swing in the 'baby' swing any more.  More so becuase I do not want him to be mocked at school.  I realized as I was pushing him, the day is quickly coming when he will want nothing to do with me and maybe I should try to hang to him and keep him dependent for a little longer.  But then I came to my senses and decided that I am supposed to be teaching him to be more independent.  There will be other things he still needs me for- like telling him he can not play with the 9-11 year olds who were set him up in a game of tag so that he would never be able to catch them.  yep- they saw an easy target- a little kid who wnated to play and they were stacking the game so that hijo was going to have to chase all of them.  These are the kids who climb in top of hte tube slides and toweres in the playscape- clearly places that hijo can not get to them. so we went and played somewhere else instead.
Hijo drove me to Guatemala today.  Our drive time- 5 minutes.  If only this were true!!!!


off to the slide and loving it.


pushing his baby in the swing.  Hijo talks about his 3 babies all the time.   Today I found out that his babies are firetrucks!!!!!!

His imgination is wild.



Some more sliding before we headed home.


And finally- the reason I knew we needed a night out............>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
I was so happy to see laundry hanging on the clothes line today.  clearly I need some time away from home for a while.







Love and hugs,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment