Monday, May 31, 2010

Sunday after church, I slather hijo in sunscreen and took him out to the backyard so he could play in the sprinkler.
 He spent about 1.5 hours playing the sprinkler as I moved it around to water our gardens.  We picked some strawberries to snack on  and covered up the potatoes some more. 
I think it was a good day. 


I did not take any pictures today, as we celebrated Memorial Day.  We spent the day with Mam and Pap.  it really was not too different from a normal Sunday for us, except that it is Monday here.  We grilled pork chops, had corn on the cob (first of the season, so not the best), had fresh salad from the garden and went out for ice cream.  Hijo has been playing all day- never quiet for more than 2 seconds and growing louder every chance he gets.  He is now ready to watch a movie, so I am going to go spend the the final hours of my holiday weekend, snuggled on the couch with my boy.


Tomorrow is 3 years home for Hijo and we are celebrating on Friday with a vacaton day for me and some fun for us.  It should be a great day.

Love and hugs,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Happy 3rd Forever Family Anniversary!! This date will always be a very special day for both of you!!!!
    Have a GREAT day!
    Marianne & Lucas

    ReplyDelete