Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rescued by our neighbor

I am suffering from a migraine for the second day- today was very bad.  I ended up ending my work day at 2:30 pm and trying to sleep the migraine away until 4 pm.  I picked up hijo and we headed over to the library.  At the libray, hijo noticed that our neighbors were there too.  M asked if she could come over.  I was initially hesitant, but then quickly decided that M would be playing with hijo which would allow me to sit and rest while watching them.  So we made plans for M to come over as soon as we got home.

M and hijo played in the backyard for an hour- lots of running, lots of fun, lots of smiling faces.  Then they found my camera.  M seemed to be naive to using a camera, so hijo was showing her.  They ended the evening riding bikes and motos.  The evening was stoped due to the rain.  But M and hijo had a great time.  We also found out that 3 more kids a (girls) re moving in- they are 5, 4 and 1 years old.  WOHOOO.  Now we need the house next door to sell to family with some boys int eh 8-1 year old range and our neighborhood will be set with lots of kids in M and hijo's age range.

M's momma and me.





M's picture of her momma and her self picture.


Playing tigers!!!


Super hero Nene.


family portrait.

See happy, smiling boy



M looking happy too


funny boy- he is a rock star!!!!


love and hugs,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment