Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Boston Again

Hola Baby--

Sorry for not posting last night, but Momma was pretty tired from flying all day and I was not feeling well.  I arrived at the hotel around 7 pm last night and called to talk to you and then headed out to have dinner with my co workers.  I should have skipped dinner, but I really enjoyed the conversation and the company.  Most of the team was already at a place Fish King - a seafood place.  I think if I was feeling better, I would have loved the food.  I got to meet folks whom I have talked to for 2 years face to face. 

Bit first there is R- the PM for my team that came to the meeting. Behind him is K who is one of the newest folks- she is from Canada!!!
Here are J, who works with me and whom I have met before, L, who is a new face for me, and J who is also a new face for me.


Here is K again, B whom I have met before and A who has worked with me for 2 years and I have never met.  She likes to ride motorcycles!!!!

R order lobster and this is how it came to the table- pretty cool. 
J and I at dinner

My hotel room is pretty basic, but it has this view- down in to a cove near the science museum


It looks even nicer at mid day

Tonight before dinner we took a walk down and across the bridge over the Charles river.  I love to look at the boats on the water.  The weather is great here- it was 80 during the day and is supposed to get down to 62 tonight. 

Me, by the river
A and I on the bridge with the hotel behind us.

B and another A on the bridge.  It was a fun time walking.  I really like going on these business trips just because I get to meet people on the team that I only talk to on the phone, but I do miss you.  I hope that you had a great time on field trip today. 


The bridge has commute trains that run across it- here is one going by us as we walked across.

I miss you lots and I hope you are having a good time with Mam and Pap.  I will be coming home tomorrow and I will see you on Friday.  Love and hugs,
 Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment