Saturday, September 04, 2010

A family Satruday

We had a family day today.  We slept in late- 8:30 am which is as much at 2 hours later than our earliest wake up in the week.  yes, I know I should keep us to the same schedule on the weekend that we have on during the week, but it was a nice morning for sleeping in.  we cleaned the house - as we are celebrating Bug's birthday with the family on Monday.  All we have left to do is scrub the kitchen floor.

I took Bug to McD's for play time- yes, I choose to play inside even though the weather was perfect for playing outside.  But we used up all the bug spray and Bug and I would have been covered in bug bites if we played outside.  All the stores are out of the bug spray I use, so I am still searching for the good stuff. Bug had a good time pretending to be Spiderman and sliding down the slide on his back.



I climbed up inside the play structure to hide from Bug.  he was shocked.  You can see Mam down in the left corner of the picture watching us.


After serving at La Vina tonight, we headed to Chipotle to see B, as we were told she was working.  But she must have left for the day becuase she was not there.  Bug loves the new kids meals- this is the "make your own taco"- he likes black beans, cheese and chicken. 

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


Bug is off to bed, I am off to check emails.  Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment