Monday, September 20, 2010

Superhero action part 2

The long awaited package arrived today.  A friend at work heard about Bug's enthrallment with all things Batman and offered to send a costume she made for her family to bug to wear for Halloween.  She not only sent that costume but 3 others.  I think we are going to have to go to the zoo every weekend in October in order to get enough pictures.  Bug was so excited to get a package.  I carefully opened the box and he started pulling out everything.

First out was the cowl and then bodysuit and finally the cap.  There was not time for Bug to change out of his school clothes, the costume went over everything.  He was beyond excited!!!!!!


If it had been a little cooler out, he would have been happy to play in the costume all day.  can you believe that someone made this costume???  She has talent.  She sent 3 other costumes too- all home made.  I love them.  We have to send them back after Halloween, but Bug is going to enjoy every moment.


I am leaving for Boston again tomorrow, so I took Bug to get ice cream and to pick up treats for my coworkers.  No ice cream for them, but lots of yummy chocolate.  I figured that if I give Bug sweet memories before I leave for 3 days, he wont be so sad. 




I will be blogging from Boston for the rest of the week- so all the upcoming posts will be for my precious boy. 

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment