Monday, September 27, 2010

Skating- a school outing- updated

I thought I had pictures of Bug from last year skating around- when Nina was here, but I can not find them on my computer.   

UPDATED: - I found them.  I forgot the first time Bug went skating was for M's birthday party.








 So nothing to compare to from last year- except in my mind.   Bug's school had an outing tonight- a welcome to school/party thing.  It was as the skating rink.  Bug said he wanted to go, so off we went.


he was very excited to skate and did fantastically. He skated for 1.5 hours with a 10 minute break. He was smiling, most of the time, and he was getting it.  I think a few  more times and I might be able to skate beside him without actually having to hold his hand.









We did the hokey-pokey and Bug was loving the yelling and the motions. Here he is shaking his booty and yelling.




yes, those are chipmunk cheeks- filled with pretzel.  he did not eat dinner and then wanted a snack- so I bought him a pretzel at the rink.  He wolfed it down.   I think he might like this skating thing. maybe we can try it again in a few months.


Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment