Friday, October 22, 2010

catching up for this week

I am behind this week.  Bug had lots of play time outside.

The kids took turns pulling the wagon up and down the street. 

 Bug spent some time playing basketball yesterday.  he is pretty good.


 We did some bike riding, M leading the way, Bug in the middle and me bringing up the rear.  It is pretty hard to take pictures and  ride a bike too.  So just this photo.  Bug was so excited to ride his bike in the street like the big kids.
 Today we headed over to the farmer's market.  The market moved and they have a playground on site.  Bug was a happy little man.




 And then we went out for pizza and Bug played his leapster. 
We have our last outdoor soccer game tomorrow and then we are heading down to the zoo for Hallozooween- which is trick or treating at the zoo during the day.  Bug is going as the ninja turtle.

Then Sunday it looks like I might put up my Christmas lights.  yes, I know it is way early, but with the weather being so nice, I figure that I might as well do this before the rain and cold weather starts.  I promise not to turn them on until at least Thanksgiving.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment