Saturday, October 30, 2010

N's bday- 30Oct2010 (3rd post for the night)

Today we had N's birthday party to attend.  But before we could go to the party, we had to buy a present.  I decided to leave the present buying until before the party because I wanted to keep some of the focus from bike shopping for Bug.  Santa is going to bring him a new bike this year and I think we have found the one.  Bug wanted this one and he wanted it NOW!!!!!
 The best part to him is the sound device on the right handle that "reeves" up the bike.  So Santa will be shopping in the next 3 weeks and storing it in the basement locked room.  Now to find the mini trampoline for Bug and his Christmas is done.

N's birthday was at Chuck.E.Cheese.  Now keep in mind- last year, Bug hated characters (Disney) and look at him now!!!!



Bug played some games
 We saw the cake.  I am showing N's full name as his momma's blog posts his name all the time.  But he remains N on our blog.  I just did not get a picture of the cake without his name.  This was the car Bug originally asked for when I asked him what he wanted for his birthday.
we played some air hockey and as usual, Bug won.  And when I say he won, he really won, we play for real.  I do not allow him to win.  He is a shark at this game- be warned.

 he shot some hoops- and did great!!!!
 he rode some more rides.
 Then it was pizza/cake time.  I am not sure why Bug looks so serious.
 remember Bug's reaction to characters last year, well N is right there.  he hide under the table when Chuck E came out.  He was quite upset.  Of course, he originally wanted a party here, so I completely understand the delimia his momma was in.  But the crew of  CEC was super great about working to keep the giant character away from N.
 Of course all was well when it came to cake time and present time.
 Oh, and giant wind pod with lots of extra tickets.  N really did not know what to do, but it was cute to watch him open and close his hands instead of grabbing tickets.
 This is our present, a home made tie blanket in OSU colors and a CARS game.  N's Mam is reading our card to him. 
 The boys played some more games together.
Including this whack-a-mole style game.

 We had Spanish church this evening, but needed some gas.  Little man is in charge of pushing the gas grade for me.  It was pretty cool out there.

I was hoping for pictures from church tonight as children's church was highlighted.  Ms Diana did the teaching and the puppets like she does for the kids and then we had 3 songs the kids know.  Bug and 3 other kids lead the song with me standing off where they could see me and doing the motions with them.  Trust me when I say it was awesome to see Bug in front of the entire La Vina congregation helping to lead them in "Jesus es mi Superhero".  He smiled the entire time.  Unfortunately, my camera batteries died before the song started, so there are no pictures yet- but there was some video being taken and I am going to see if I can get a copy of it.

Well that has been our busy 2 days.  Tomorrow is Halloween so I should have plenty of more pictures to share.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment