Sunday, October 24, 2010

The last outdoor soccer day

I got Mam's memory card from her camera today and these are some of the pictures. 

Bug with his medal for participating in soccer at the Y.  Yep, he looks like "pirate Nene" in the photo- he was tired and refused to smile.


 Bug preparing to kick the ball to start the next section of play.  I am busy talking to L who was very tired.
 The herd thundering toward the ball and the white team's goal.
 Adam, the ref watching the action.  we had a game full of throw ins and corner kicks.
 Bug preparing to throw the ball in, L is waiting to turn and kick it to the goal.
 
I thought we would have a quiet, restful Sunday after our busy Saturday.  But that was not to be.  We worked in our garden for 2 hours- moving garden beds and preparing for winter.  Then I tried to rest for a little while before we headed to Mam and Pap's, but Bug kept talking to me and screaming in my ear (to scare me).  Finally, we headed to Mam and Pap's and when we got there, Pap was outside preparing to rake up leaves.  So we spent another hour raking leaves - unfortunately I did not take my camera to Mam and Pap's, so I have no pictures of Bug jumping in the leaves while Pap was not looking. 

Bug is sleeping on the couch and I need to head to bed too.  I thought weekends were for resting????


Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment