Saturday, October 23, 2010

final soccer game this morning- at least for outdoor soccer.  of course my camera decided to stop working completely.  So a new camera is being looked for since the old camera will not accept the huge memory card I use all the time.  I guess the last drop onto the sidewalk did the camera in.


Thankfully Mam had her camera for the zoo.  We headed out to Hallozooween after soccer.  Bug was so excited.  I have never seen the zoo so crowded.  We had to park about 4 blocks away from the zoo and once in the zoo, there were people everywhere.  The wait for the train was 30 minutes. But we had a good time.
Bug checking out the tigers and me watching Bug.


Ninja Turtle Bug - he is growing, growing, growing



With Big Boy.  He is not to sure, but he is standing next to him and gave him a hi-5.

riding the carousel


rhino riding at the end of day.  One worn out momma and one tired Bug. 

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment