Thursday, December 15, 2011

catching up from my trip

UPDATED:

I am home now, waiting at the airport for my Bug, Mam and Pap to come pick me up.  Words for the pictures will be coming tomorrow.
half of the best bowling team in the group.  A and N

N and I, just having fun

M and A enjoying some team building drinks.

J- also part of the best bowling team- celebrating her spare!!!!

Some polka dancing by R and A

R, T and W

M, A, R and MA

J took my picture after my strike

At dinner- with Santa

The DM team

The peppermint tree in the lobby

The munchkins- Bailey and Molly

The winning bowling team with our 'gold' pins.  They are filled with M&Ms!!!!

See- yummy

Team 1

Team 2

Team 3

Team 4

It was a long week.  I got home on Thursday night, slept most of Friday and I am still tired today (Saturday).  I am ready for a vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment