Saturday, December 03, 2011

visiting with Santa 2011


Bug and I spent the late morning caulking the roof- Bug on the ground helping Mam get things, Pap on the ladder and Me on the roof.  Unfortunately, no one had a camera of me of the roof- so just imagine it.  I had my moment of terror when the ladder was moved over and I needed to get down.  I just did not feel safe getting on the ladder when it was in a different spot. So Pap moved it back and I was able to get down on the ladder to finish the caulking.  We'll see this week if we managed to caulk the area that is leaking into my bathroom.

On a happier note, I brought the Christmas tree decorations up from the basement so we could finish decorating.  Stockings are up


Tree decorated.  Bug's tree is partially decorated, he is busy playing with the other decorations

We headed out to have our picture taken with Santa.  It was a good time.

Bug shot the bow and arrows- new ones this year that he could not work as well as last year.

laser gun shooting, he did great.

car racing- he won

remote controlled truck driving- not so well, but still fun.

and the best part- throwing coins into the waterfall.

that was out day- busy, busy, busy.

I think it is time for bed,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment