Wednesday, December 14, 2011

RTP- Day 1

Hi Bug, hope you had a good night with Mam and Pap.  You sounded well on the phone.  I am glad you are having a good time with them while I am gone.  Today, I was in an all day, but there was still time to meet with friends.  I had lunch with Lark's Momma and we headed outside for some sun and fresh air. 

We went to a gathering after our meeting and we got to see some Christmas lights at the houses on the street.

J and R and AB at the party

The DM team

The hostess is in red/pink next to me

R and R by the Christmas tree

T, R and A

T and I just hanging out

T, L and R being silly

Santa "England"

The team- I will lighted this photo up and crop it once I get home.  But this is the core team

Dinner: Rick and I carefully documented the drink

Oh no- an egg explosion!!!

The picture that AB really liked

My dinner- sea bass.  It was yummy.
Tomorrow is another day of meetings and then a team building activity before dinner.  The client team will be with us, so another long day.  It is after midnight, so I am going to sign off.  Sending you sweet dreams tonight my little Bug.  Te amo mi hijo. 

Love you forever, forever, for always,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment