Saturday, December 24, 2011

last soccer game for this session

Bug had his last soccer game of the session on Thursday.  The little man loves soccer.


Some fun drills

learning to head a ball- Bug got it right away!!!

Then the fun, the parents were brought out to scrimmage with the kids.  Apparently I am the only parent who took it seriously since I was trying to score goals on the kids.  The rest of the parents just stood there and kicked the ball back to the kids if the ball came to them.  I scored a goal and Bug scored a goal.  The kids won 2-1 against the parents.


Getting  a certificate of participation.


one proud little soccer playing man. he is looking to grown up.
At this point, Bug is quite excited that Santa comes tonight.  I am not sure I am going to get him to sleep tonight.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment