Monday, February 13, 2012

Hedgehogs- the way to my heart- if you are not a cute little Bug

These came via Fedex today.  They are supposed to be a belated birthday present, but I am thinking they are a valentine's gift.  I am in heaven.  I love these hedgehogs.  delicious chocolate around hazelnut cream.  Oh so delicious.  I think the exercise program is going to have to start this week so I can enjoy these.



In case you want these, they are only available in Canada, British Columbia is the home for these.  This is the website for them.

My friend at work sent them to me.  It took me 30 minutes to figure out who possibly sent them.  All I can say is that Maria ROCKS!  The best part, Bug has no idea what these are, so they are all mine.  All mine, I tell you.


And I received no compensation from the company to write about these.  They are just simply the treat I dream about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment