Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mini vacation - Day 2 morning and afternoon

Bug and Pap, enjoying their breakfast on Saturday. 

A little out of order, but Bug having fun, preparing  the archeology dig site.

Bumblebee Nene

Bug and Bumblebee at the Children's Museum

And "Rex"

The firework sculputure from below

Playing with trains

My little archeologist on his dig.  This was my dream job when from the time I was 10 years old. 



Marine archaeologiest


The running boy.  He was hiding from Mam and me while we took pictures

Talking to the engineers who were around the museum doing fun experiments with the kids

Using a balloon to show how airplanes fly.

My little Warrior

some fun riding

with Mam too


And, a previous of who visited for dinner.
I will finish posting pictures of our mini vacation tomorrow- too tired.  It was a good vacation.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment