Friday, February 17, 2012

Mini vacation - day 1

Vacation time- a weekend get away to relax (although some little man is quite grumpy and aggravating everyone in the hotel room tight now).
But, earlier, he was a happy camper, ready to swim.

watch me, watch me

See, I am in the water.  Bug  has not been swimming since August of last year when he got sick from a water borne illness he contracted at Y camp.

He missed the water.  I realized that we have to get back to swimming each week

and he is off and going

He decided to show mam and I how he could flips in the water.  He also sat on the bottom and did handstands in the water.

We had a great time playing.  For Mam and I also got to enjoy the hot tub. 


My painted warrior (shaving cream from Pap)

that's our day.  The adults in the room are ready to sleep.  A little man is completely out of control right- exhausted since he woke up early this morning.  We have a busy day tomorrow- a fun, but busy day.  I think I ready for bed and it is not even 7 pm yet.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment