Sunday, February 05, 2012

Scout and Superbowl Sunday

This morning, we finished the last of our events this weekend, with Boy Scout Sunday at church.  This is the Catholic church that Bug's school is associated with.   It was nice to see about 30 scouts present.  They were called out 2 times during the service.  5 boys in the 3rd grade group (wolves?) received awards as Children of God, it is specific award for Catholic faith.

I had to turn off the flash, but here you can see Bug at the far end of of the second row.

After service, the boys had some donuts and juice.

Some of the older boys had to come join in.

When we got home, I set up the tent for Bug, at his request.  He watched some TV while I dozed on the couch.

This was where I hung out.  I end up dozing for about 3 hours- the exhaustion from the last few days combined with a low grade migraine, pretty much took me out.  I fully expected Bug to be sleeping when I got up, but he was wide awake watching some appropriate cartoons.  He fell sleep right at 8 pm tonight, after fighting sleep for a hour. 

Yes, we were in jammies all day

We also discovered the wiggle worm has actually outgrown his sleeping bag.  I guess I will be getting him a new one in the next few months since we have a cub scout camp out in May.  I have a feeling,I will be the only mom on the camp out.

One happy little worm.


Love and Hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment