Monday, February 20, 2012

mini vacation Day 3- the last day on the road

Bug and Mam are heading out to fill up the coolers with ice for the drive home.


We detoured on the way home to see cousin Jason play in a competition.  It was not much of detour, and it was lots of fun.  We sat thru the highschool percussion lines  in order to see Jason.

The Tate's Creek ensemble was 5th in the last group.  This is Jas and the other guy in the pit, preparing to come on to the floor for set up.

Set up.  Jas told me today that he thought I was some professional photographer taking pictures, then he looked up and saw me.


Preparing to play.
After watching the show and not staying for the awards, we finished the drive home. It was a nice get away, but I was happy to be home so I could sleep in my bed.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment