Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Quilting on Valentine's and the loss of tooth #3

I got to work on some quilting today after work.  One of the quilting groups I am in (online group) is doing a block of the month project.  In fact there are 2 blocks per month.  I was a little scared about this, but the first 3 blocks were easy to do.  Each one took 30 minutes to do, including the fabric cutting, sewing and ironing.  I think I have an idea of what to do for my mom (she wants a quilt).

This is January block 1- fabrics are black and an orange heart batik

This is January block 2: black and a pink batik with blue leaves. 

This is February block 3- black, red batik with a grey leaf print, and a sunset batik. I love this block!

Another view of block 3

And to end this day, right before bed, Bug pulled his 3rd tooth.  The tooth fairy is coming tonight.
Awesome day.


Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment