Sunday, September 06, 2009

catching up on the week and family pictures

It has been a busy few days. But before that - yesterday we went shopping and the lady at the shoe store looked at me and the kids and said:
"they didn't get your coloring?" I replied- "no, they got my mom's coloring."

So working backward from today-- This morning we had church and then we had family pictures made. Here are some of the ones I like the best.


Mariposa, Bug and Momma
The nice formal setting

My rock start son- does he look like some of the pictures of rock starts? I love this little boy so much


We may be a small family but we are still a good family.




4 years old





My kids





A pose I see quite frequently.







such a beauty she is!!!!! Mariposa is so photogenic.



Enjoying the fall


Thinking about whether he is really going to cooperate.




Their personality shining through!!!!!!


All attitude

3 hearts, one family


Friday, I took the kids to the park after work. Mairposa roller bladed and Bug played. I practiced roller blading, but Mariposa is the champion in our house.

Just a couple of monkeys hanging around


Bug racing Mariposa- him running, her blading- she won, but Bug made her work for it.




On your mark, get set, go!!!!!!


Racing through the house the night before.
Well, that has been our fun so far. Tomorrow is a holiday and we are off to the farm to visit with Hermano, Vaca Mommy and Vaca Daddy.
I also have to harvest our potatoes tomorrow morning. YUMMMMM
Love to you,
Deb



















1 comment:

  1. What awesome photos!!! You guys make an wonderful looking family. Can't wait to spend more time with you guys.

    ReplyDelete