Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Off to Boston --again

Well, I am here in Boston.

The hotel this time was arranged by someone else so I thought I would share the room I scored. It is the size of my best friend 's (Hi E) first apartment in Ypsilanti.

Separate sleeping room- including a 40 inch flat screen TV
Desk area- standing in the corner of the living room area

standing at the corner of the hallway from the room door. I closed the curtains- nothing but the upper deck of the parking garage to see there (boring).


Standing at the room door looking into the room



Saying bye-bye to my family.
I go home tomorrow night so it should be fine. Bug is hanging with Mam while i am gone, Mariposa is in school all day and then she is home with Mam too.
I will say the decor in the hotel is not my taste- too modern and too grey. If this hotel was on the Charles River, then it would rock. Oh well, I am back here in 2 weeks and I know the hotel I am at then has river views.- SWEET!!!!
I am off to answer work emails before the meeting starts.
Love to you Bug, Mam and Mariposa
Te Amo mi hijo, Abuela, hija.
Deb




No comments:

Post a Comment