Tuesday, September 08, 2009

visiting with Hermano- Mariposa's first trip

We headed to the farm yesterday evening. I neglected to put my memory disc in the camera so I only got 4 pictures total, but thankfully I had my video camera and I can take snapshots out of the video.

Bug is smiling and showing us his muddy pants.



the brothers


stomping in the mud.




hermano is a brave little man


Mariposa, hermano, vaca Momma and Bug





Hermanitos (brothers)
Vaca Mom suggested a walk through the woods. It was cool. Bug was looking for leaves, Hermano was looking for sticks.
We hung out for a few hours and then headed home. Bug and I were so tired after our weekend that we went to bed as soon as we got home at 9 pm. Mariposa stayed up later, but we had an early morning as work and school started back today.
mariposa got some pictures with her camera, hopefully I pull them off her camera in the next few days.
Love and hugs,
Deb






No comments:

Post a Comment