Sunday, September 13, 2009

Picking Mariposa up from camp

We headed out to pick up Mariposa at camp today. The camp is about 45 minutes away, so Bug and I had a nice drive up there- although He kept asking me "what are you doing?"

When we got there, he was not too sure about it- lots of people again and he could not see Mariposa.

But the big boys were playing football and Bug wanted to play too. He got play with Momma for a while.
Then he decided he needed 2 footballs.







Seeing Mariposa for the first time today. He was mad at her for being gone, so he "punished" her by not smiling and not interacting. But he quickly decided that she is more fun than momma and her friends are more fun than momma, so all was good.






The drive home was quiet- I almost had both kiddos asleep in the back seat. I dropped them at home and went to the store, thinking I would be coming home to 2 sleeping kids, but no- Mariposa was almost asleep and Bug was wide awake. Bug spent 1.5 hours trying not keep Mariposa awake. she spent 30 minutes sleeping after I got Bug to help me make dinner.
Right now he is about choking her to death. He is quite happy to have her home.
I am off to take Bug to bed- he needs sleep.
Love and hugs,
Deb




No comments:

Post a Comment