Wednesday, September 23, 2009

out with co workers on Tuesday night

The pictures are pretty dark- although the restaurant did not seem dark. We walked over to Tapas place near the hotel. This one was much better than the one we eat at In July when I was here in Boston. I did have the garlic shrimp again (YUMMMMMMM)

Momma at the end of the evening

This is a cold soup a co worker had. I like the cucumbers on the side.
This is my cocktail- the "Happy Cocktail". Yes, that is the name. Orange juice, pomegranate juice, citrus vodka and some other things- very good. Although since I drink about once a year, I have now had my one drink for the year. I guess I can't have this in 2 weeks when I am back up here.
After dinner, we walked back to the hotel and on the way, we found a ice cream place. The flavors were so different- one of the team had saffron ice cream. I choose chocolate hazelnut. I guess we will have to make a run to the store this weekend to pick up some Hanuta for the house (Hi Mariposa) because now I have the taste in my mouth again.
I need to finish getting dressed and packed. Our meeting is this morning and then it is off to airport to come home to you- my son. Momma is coming home. I am going to see if I can switch my flight once I get to the airport- I will call you, mom, if I can switch the flight.
Love and hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment