Saturday, February 19, 2011

Busy day- shopping, party and skating

We went shopping with Pap and Mam this morning.  It is always fun to ride the motorized cart.

It's even more fun to  ride the cart momma pushes out to the car

We had a birthday party this afternoon, roller skating.  Bug had a great time skating,

Playing video games

Hanging with his friend Little M

Little M was not as comfortable as Bug on skates but the boys had a great time.

The boys enjoyed some pizza and juice

A visit with Big M

The birthday girl- Little E

The boys had a good time

And the shocking picture- Bug actually singing the birthday song.  Little M, Bug, Little E, Big E and the back of Big M's head- all the kids having a great time
It was a busy day.  I need a nap- probably more so because I have been awake every 2 hours the last 2 nights.  Bug has been sick- it is very hard for him to breath right now.  I think in the last 2 nights I have had a total of 8 hours of sleep.  Even trying to take a nap this afternoon, I was not able to sleep- a certain little Bug was feeling much better and was determined to not nap today. 

I think Sunday is going to be a restful day (at least I hope so).

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment