Sunday, February 13, 2011

more mid winter warm up


We had another wonderful day, weather wise.  After church, Bug and I practiced baseball.  He is good at keeping his eye on the ball and making contact.  I hope he enjoys T-Ball this year.
There was lots of bike riding.  Bug and Little M rode for at least an hour.  Little M really wanted to play basketball today, but it was too windy.  The basketball hoop actually fell over.

The boys had a great afternoon. 

The rest of week looks just like this- a little warmer each day.  We know this is temporary, and winter will be back in a week, but it helps every one feel like winter will soon be over.  For me, the sun and warm weather really help my attitude.  We can get outside and not come back in freezing. By the end of the week, I might even be able to open the windows and get some fresh air in the house.  I am going to try hanging some laundry on the line tomorrow- sun and wind, even it is just around 50F, means dry clothes.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment