Monday, February 07, 2011

a sign of the times- growing up

first- Bug "watching" the Superbowl.  yes, that is correct, the little Man was sound asleep before the kick off.  He went to sleep at 6:30 pm.   He work up much easier this morning, I wonder if I can get him to bed at 6:30 on a regular basis.


Tonight Bug's school had an outing to the local skating rink.  Bug not only skated by himself a few times, but he enjoyed it.  I was required to skate a few laps with him, but was able to spend most of the night sitting with a former school mate who is also my Brother-in-law's cousin. Small world.



definitely a sign that Bug is growing up.  I am so proud of him for skating without me and socializing with his classmates.  It was a good night.  Bug got to bed almost an hour late, so we'll see how it is tomorrow getting him out of bed.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment