Monday, October 26, 2009

dinner with friends

We had our friends T and Y over tonight. It is always good to have them over, although my head is usually pounding when all is said and done. 2 kids, 3 and 4 years old and the volume with them is incredible- and they just go and go. And they crash when put to bed. T took this picture of me and Bug.
These are my attempts to get pictures of me with the kids. Bug says "I love Y, we are best buddies". He is beyond cute. Now if he would just stop pinching her and making her cry.








They were driving through the house- apparently at this point, they are both name RJ. Not sure what that was about.











having dinner- tomatoes, rice and chicken. Bug and Y decided that they were only having tomatoes tonight and that is all they ate. How do you argue with kids eating veggies (or fruits as the case may be)?













It was a good night- I miss talking to T and I know Bug misses Y. we need more night like tonight.
Love and hugs,
Deb








No comments:

Post a Comment