Sunday, October 04, 2009

Some words from Bug this weekend

Bug has been busy telling me all sorts of things:

Me: One day baby, you are going to go to a homecoming dance
Bug: No Momma- I am not dancing with girls

Me: Bug would you be quiet
Bug: Momma, I am busy being an elephant- they go like this (arm to his nose and making elephant noises)

Bug: I love Izzy (dog) and Ginger (dog), but most of all, I love my momma (leans against my arm)

Bug: I want to see the girls


He has had some other dozzies this weekend, but since he and I were/are exhausted so they are lost in the fog of exhaustion.


I am off to clean on the frig and start figuring out what I am going to fix for dinner.

Love to you,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. I love what they come up with these days! :-) Bug, you are such as sweetheart to your mommy. Big hugs to you good boy!

    ReplyDelete